Monday, February 19, 2018

# frugal # recipes

Instant Pot Chicken Tacos

Hey there loves! Today I am sharing with you my favorite instant pot chicken taco recipe.  I used to make this in my crock pot, but now with a bit of water, I can cook it in less than an hour versus four hours!



Here is the video to see it live in action:



Recipe [Serves 4]

  • 3 Frozen Chicken Breasts
  • 1 cup of salsa
  • 1/2 cup of water
  • 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
  • 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
  1. Add chicken to instant pot
  2. Add ingredients on top
  3. Add lid to instant pot, make sure it is sealed tight and on "sealing" mode
  4. Cook on Manual for 15 minutes (add an additional 5 mins for 4+ chicken breasts)
  5. Once cooked, do quick release
  6. Shred chicken
  7. Add back to instant pot and sit in juice while you prepare toppings and shells

We like this on shells with all the fixings, but it's very versatile! You could easily pair this with rice and have a yummy meal that way as well!

My family includes my husband, myself, a toddler, and an elementary child. We don't have any leftovers, but it is very filling. 

Hope you all enjoy, let me know below if you tried it and your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @minnievansandmoney